Friday, April 20, 2012

Some Unhappy News!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW CHALLENGE

I have some bad news about a few of our Design Team members. Due to other obligations a few of our DT members are leaving us after this challenge. I have not decided to replace them as of yet. 
I want to say thank you to Melody, Stephanie, Jamie and Ashley for being there for us and sharing some extraordinary creations! I and the rest of the DT will miss all of you! 
Please join me in saying goodbye for now to all who are leaving. 
I am so grateful for all of your dedication!

Love
Pattie & Sandi


2 comments:

Charlene said...

We're sure going to miss you ladies...hope we see you around here occassionally...pop in and join a challenge or two :D

Pumpy said...

Sorry you are leaving I am sure u will be missed, whatever you do I wish you Blessing. xxxx